Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Feminine go-to...

Ok so last night I posted some lovely things that I added to my collection..and today I brought home another lovely color...first I have to say I've love love love girly colors...my go-to "feminine" color has always been OPI for Sephora- A True Romantic but now that Sephora increased their prices to 9.50 a bottle...I've promised myself to not buy OPI for Sephora anymore..with that being said I needed a new "feminine" go-to color and I found it in OPI's Femme de Cirque collection... I bought Step Right Up which is a sheer pink color...absolutely gorgeous! This is 2 coats plus Seche Vite topcoat



In the end I added a coat of OPI's I Juggle...Men (also from the Femme De Cirque collection)



     
I added the I Juggle...Men to give it a bit of sparkle...you cant see it unless you look closely but it gives it a nice shimmer..Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)