Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Swatches of my new polishes...

Now that spring break is over and school is back on track I feel like I may have less time to play with my nail.. >.< so sad... we'll see though.. anyways a few days ago I posted about the new polishes I bought...



and I swatched one finger of each color but I didnt post those pictures..






First was this No Miss polish.. personally I've never heard of this brand before but I was shopping around at my local Down to Earth store and these polishes were on sale and the gorgeous blue-purpley shimmer in the bottle caught my eye. It's so pretty!



 Next was China Glaze- Candie... this was 2 coats on the nail..it still looks good but I think I'd use this over another base color to give it more oomph.. *the pink glitter is ah-mazing....its a totally different glitter then the OPI/Katy Perry- Teenage Dream..

Then came Nubar- Prize... this is the 3nd bottle of Nubar I have..but the first that I could use as a color on its own...I have Nubar 2010 and another Nubar that is more of a glittery coat that I use as a top coat instead of just polish...I think this color is nice but it doesn't really compliment my skin tone that well..I think I'll end up using this for when I do nail art...

Then came Essie-Sew Psyched.... I've been lusting after this polish for the longest time ev-er! Living here in Hawaii there's not many places that sells Essie or even if they do, I dont have a wide array of colors to choose from..I found this little baby on Amazon for 5.99 plush 1.50 shipping I think...waaay worth it...I'm soo glad I bought this!


And finally OPI Designer Series-Radiance.. This silver is so reflective...its pretty stunning...there's not much I can say about it ;)


Then before I took off everything I tried a coat of Candie over the DS-Radiance...the peachey Candie over the Reflective silver gave this an overall milky white/grey color...very interesting combo.... and then over the No Miss polish it subdued the hot pink color a bit and gave it some glittery-ness...

From then to now I'm happy/sad to say I bought some more to my collection. I'll be swatching and taking pictures of them soon ;) ciao~Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)