Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tsunami day= St. Patrick Mani.

After the devastating earthquake in Japan, there was a Tsunami warning here in Hawaii yesterday... so no school and no work... I spent the day at home watching the news and doing an Early St. Patrick's day mani...

First, I started with 2 coats of Milani 3d Holographic Polish in  Hi-Tech





Then I taped off my nails to paint a diagonal section of my nail with Zoya's Ivanka...



Then last week I got these Ah-mazing Fimo Nail art cane thingies from the Born Pretty store: http://www.bornprettystore.com/cane-nail-fimo-fruit-shaped-stick-p-292.html
and I decided to add a pretty little butterfly on my finger too...


and then Voila! ;) I'll try get a picture of this in the sun...the Milani color is sooo holographic and the Zoya is soo sparkly ^_^


Pin It

2 comments:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)