Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quick Blue Mani...^_^

Today I finally turned in my 10 page paper...whew! a weight off my shoulders... and I decided to take a breather from my other duties by doing a quick blue mani... I used the Sally Hansen Color Quick pens to stamp with my BM plates and I love it!
I like this mani even though its simple...it has a subtle design but it still pops because the chrome color stands out...

The colors I used were China Glaze- Sea Spray and Sally Hansen Color Quick Pens- Turquoise Chrome...

I stamped with BM-210 and I used the leaf-like design...

First off...I used 2 coats of China Glaze- Sea Spray..



Then I stamped each finger with the leaf-like design...



Voila!~

P.S. I added watermarks to my photos today because I noticed a lot of the traffic to my blog were coming from Google France or Google Russia and it was going to my pictures...Im too lazy to change my previous posts but I think from now on I'm going to add watermarks to my pictures...hope they're not too distracting...Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)