Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sparkly Cheetah Spots...

I've recently bought a Nubar that I really like...its the holographic polish named Jewel..


Then with this nice sparkly brown color I decided to do a cheetah inspired mani... (also I think its partially because my co-worker was wearing a cheetah print top to work the other day..haha)
Then I used my bundle monster plate to stamp the cheetah print onto my nails...



Then as an accent finger I put silver shatter on top of my index finger...it didn't shatter as nicely as I hoped but I think its still nice looking..




And then these shots were taken in the sun... i reaally like the sparkly-ness of this mani..


So Im going on a trip soon and I had to pack what polishes to bring...that was one of the hardest thing to do! *sigh* All I could bring was whatever polish that fit into this bag... >.< I cant even remember what stuff I stuffed in there... *sigh* hopefully when I go on my trip I can pick up some more polishes... and hopefully I can still post every couple of days...hope everyone is having a great summer so far!Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)