Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You Crack Me Up ;)

Ok since finals are looming over my head its another quick and simple manicure today... I've been kind of lazy so the OPI shatter polishes and China Glaze Crackle polishes are what I've been reaching for to get a quick mani...
I used OPI shatters and China Glaze Crackle polishes for this mani..
I used one layer of China Glaze Millennium for all my fingers except my ring finger...I wanted to use silver shatter for my ring finger so I knew I was going to use a dark color for that nail...

I used Color Club's Ready to Royal for my ring finger (looks quite a bit like OPI- Lincoln Park after Dark i think....)

Here is what the two base colors looked like... *im soo in love with the China Glaze millennium <3 *


For my pinky I used China Glaze Crackle- Broken Hearted...

For my ring finger I used OPI's Silver Shatter...

I used the Red shatter from my Serena Glam Slam duo for my ring finger...

For my pointer finger I used the OPI black shatter...

and for my thumb I used China Glaze- Fault Line (sorry for the tip wear....I forgot to take a picture till later >.< sorry~~)

Voila!~Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)