Thursday, June 16, 2011

Orange Dream ^_^

Its been so rainy and gloomy here in Hong Kong lately so I decided to do a tropical summer vibe manicure...


I bought a couple new polishes for the other day when I helped my cousins do their nails... I didnt really take a lot of pics of the new "guest" manis but I do have a few pics that i'll put at the end of this post...


I started with 2 coats of a bright orange polish by Eleanor..they dont really have names but the item number i guess is ENP043...



this brand is formulated in France and it was a uber great buy... 2 polishes for 28 Hong Kong dollars... ( so 28 divided by about 8 will give you how much it costs in USD...so that means less then 4 bucks for 2!!!)

then I sliced some citrus slices to decorate...at first I was going to only use oranges but I felt that it would be too plain so I decided to use all the citrus fruits i got.. ;)
Then instead of placing a lot on each nail I decided to randomly placed one on my pointer, ring and pinky finger and make a bigger decoration on my middle finger...

Then on my thumb I was going to make it just like my middle finger but then it looked a little too over the top so I decided to alternate with some rhinestones...yay for sparkle-ness :)



Voila!~~ easy peasy  lemon squeezy~ haha :)

Now for some shots of what I did for my cousins this past week...




So this past weekend we had some watermarble-ing fun....I used the Eleanor polishes I bought from Sasa... (ill do a blog post about my hauls later) I only have pics of 2 manis I did and one of my other cousins didnt send me a picture yet... i'll update when she does...

This is the result of the watermarble mani for one of my cousins...

and then I used OPI- Planks A Lot with a random black color and Konad stamping for another one of my cousin's mani... its very Anna Sui i think :) hehe..... i did another watermarble mani too but like I said I'll post later :)Pin It

1 comment:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)