Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Now presenting..... The Lively One :)

Okie doke the previous franken post I told you I made a franken for a contest well now's the time to vote! ^_^ Vote here~

For my franken I was inspired by Blake Lively's role in The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants...she played Bridget and that all american bubbliness came shining through to me.. so naturally I made a yellow glitter franken..




Please be sure to clicky~ on the bottle shots to see The Lively One in her full glory...its partially flakie becaue the "recipe" included Nubar 2010 and some Nfu-oh 50..






After 1 coat the color is still a bit sheer and you can still see my nail line but after the second coat the coverage is better (last picture is 2 coats)






Some more out-doorsy shots... clicky for full effect ;)

If you like the The Lively One please go vote for me :) Here :)  Thank you

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)