Friday, December 2, 2011

holo-ey nubby mis-matched hands...

>.< Yes the title explains it all huh? T__T if you follow me on facebook you probably heard a few days ago my pinky fingernail had an accident and i had to cut it short...and then it looked wonky with four "regular" nails and a nubby one so I bit the bullet and now i have nubby nails :< sad times here at Lovely little things...but no worries...the show must go on ;) the other day I really couldn't decide what to paint my nubby nails..for some reason i feel like dark colors dont look so well on nubby nails? it must be another one of my weird psychological things... anyways ... I ended up doing a mani with HITS No Olimpio Hestia and HITS No Olimpio Poseidon :) both of which are holos and purchased from Llarowe [can you tell its one of my absolute FAVE places to shop haha...]



See....holo-ey...glittery...nubby nails.... >.< ok lets start off with my left hand....


 Since the HITS are rather small bottles..I decided to use underwear ;) [ha! that sounds weird typing that...] anyways... I used a thin coat of Essie's Cocktail bling which is a grey-bluey creme color...



Then I put on 2 thin coats of HITS Poseidon...its sooooo purty...




These were all taken indoors with lamp light/natural light....it was sooo holo-ey ..and with my short attention span I kept glancing at it and was easily distracted..hahaha.... just when I was satisfied.....Ashley from Ashley is Polish Addicted...was talking about OPI's glitter day (Dec 1.) and so then I jumped on the bandwagon with OPI- Simmer & Shimmer on my ring finger...



Then FINALLY the bright ball in the sky decided to cooperate and I was able to take some "in the sun" shots...can you see the holo-ey-ness? its freakin AWESOME-sauce~~now to my right hand...

I started with Essie- Lilacism for underwear....



Then I added 2 thin coats of Hestia.... its puuuurrty....now do you see why I had a hard time choosing which color?? haha





Once again this is all taken indoors with lamp light/natural light....and for my ring finger I used my fave glitter.. OPI- Teenage Dream... its soo holo-ey ;)




Behold....the power of the sun lol....my mani was waaay holo-ey... it was great!!



Once again... HITS can be purchased from Llarowe for 10$ each... and I got nail mail from her today so expect to see some more holo-ey goodness in the near future....

P.S. I have over 300 followers! Thank you guys soooooo so so so much for your support...you guys know what time it is huh? yep giveaway time...but first I gotta decide/find/buy things to giveaway ;) lol so thank you thank you.... also one more thing..


My facebook likes giveaway ends on Dec 5th at 12:01 AM EST.....go enter for to win Julep- Sienna :)


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your great swatches. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have some Hits holos on their way to me, I'm excited! I will definitely be layering them since they are smaller bottles =)

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)