Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's A New Year ^_^

Heeeeellllooo 2012 ^_^  For this New Year's eve/ New Year's Day I decided to do a sparkly mani but different from the "black and gold" that seems to be popular for the new years...

 This is a layering combo... I used Sally Hansen- Lapis Amethyst, OPI- Save Me, and Lynnderella Connect the Dots...










 First I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen - Lapis Amethyst..it's a lovely multi chrome that I received in my first swap (its going to be in catch-up post 3 i think ;) hehe) it has hints of silver,pink,purple,bluey green...its hard to capture on film but its really nice...












So this is a coat of OPI's Save Me from the new Nicki Minaj collection... the bar glitter is so holo-ey ^_^





 Then I decided to add a layer of Lynnderella's Connect the Dots to give the manicure a little bit more depth...

 Thumb- Close up :)
 See its almost a bit purple-y and the glittter is so holo-ey



 Close-ups of my fingers :)



Voila~ Have a happy new year everybody ^_^


Thank you for all you support in 2011...I hope to have a wonderful 2012 sharing my manicures and other lovely things with you all :)Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This combination is so fun!! I hope that 2012 is a fantastic year for you! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard to remove it but it's nice
    hi,really nice blog,follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!

    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty!Happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)