Monday, March 25, 2013

My new favorite polish...

Yes.... I have lots of favorite polishes but I think I've found my new all time favorite... in the couple of days that I've gotten it, I've already worn it 3 times.... It's Girly Bit's Hot Shot :) It's part of Girly Bit's PS I love you collection which came out a while ago but I was finally able to get my lil hands on Hot Shot (Twitterpated is on its way to meeee haha) its so so so so so so pretty...

For this mani I put on Zoya's Chyna as an accent on my pointer :)




Some bottle shots... :) On the Girly Bits site, Hot Shot is described as "a hot pink holographic" 


 Taken while I was in the car...some sunlight in the background :)








Natural light in my room... I love that even in my room looking at my nails I can still see the holo yumminess :)




*sigh* It's sooo pretty....

The other day I also did a mani using Hot Shot and Eggnogoholic...its reaally nice huh?

Hot Shot can be purchased at Llarowe , Harlow and Co , the Girly Bits bigcartel shop , or at Mei Mei's Signatures



P.S. Did you enter my giveaway yet? It ends sooon :) Enter Here <3Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You can also use a pillow beneath your legs to relieve hamstring pressure and strain when sleeping on your back.play bazaar

    Play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)