Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Light it up Blue for Autism Awareness :)

Today is World Autism Awareness day and to signify this day lots of bloggers are wearing blue manis.... here's mine :)

Once again I did DOTS.....but I actually copied this dot design from one of my buddies over at Things I Love At The Moment..

 Isn't it so pretty?!


I used Cult Nail's Princess as my base color...2 coats..



Then I swiped 2 thin coats of Picture Polish Cosmos on 3 of my tips..



Then I dotted 2-3 dots of Princess right on the diagonal swipe of Cosmos....then using a smaller dotting tool I placed a dot of Cosmos in the middle of the Princess dots...





For my thumb and ring finger I put on 2 coats of Girly Bits Smurf Dance over Princess.





~Viola!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. great mani! i love nail art that brings awareness to different causes! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me back on my blog aswell: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar

    Play bazaar You can also use a pillow beneath your legs to relieve hamstring pressure and strain when sleeping on your back.

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)