Sunday, August 11, 2013

My first successful three color gradient...

Oh my gosh guys!! I'm totally happy right now! I just did my first three color gradient and it actually turned out pretty well!

I love it! You can see the 3 colors and they actually blend into each other pretty well :)

These are the items I used for this mani. I used Elevation Polish Ridnitsohkka, Jengish Chokusu, and Muztagh Ata for the gradient and Sea Lore Seafetti for the accent nails.


 I tried it out on my pinky first and then decided it was a go...

 bumpy after sponging....

A little Seche fixes all the bumps and all thats left behind is a smooth gradient :)



 For my accent nails I chose Sea Lore Polish's Seafetti which was a limited edition polish. It's sparkly and guess what? It GLOWS in the dark!! Totally love it!!




Overall I'm really satisfied with this gradient :) It has given me the confidence to gradient some more hehe....I will definitely try again :)


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous mani! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gives your neck muscles a break from the long day.
    play bazaar

    Play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to get going with our explainer video clip production business?
    What all procedure we comply with to make these wonderful computer animated explainer videos?
    Alpasbox is a computer animated video clip manufacturing firm that makes Brief animated video clips, motion graphics, and also whiteboard animations that offers businesses to describe their product and services in a creative and reliable kind of visuals. app explainer video kolkata
    best app explainer video company
    Explainer video company India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wedding Invitation Video
    Have you heard of a "get-paid-to" site? These are increasing in popularity, particularly among the younger generation. You can earn money by subscribing to newsletters, playing games and completing surveys. Particularly if you do not have a marketable skill, this may be the easiest way for you to earn money online. However, make sure you find a reputable site to work with.

    WeddingInvitationVideo

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)